Telemarketing Operations Manager
Who are Citrus Ornge?
Citrus Ornge is a specialist performance marketing, technology, and publishing business that are experts in high-end B2B and B2C demand generation. We provide bespoke digital marketing products and high end telemarketing services for B2B publishers and financial services.
As we enter our second phase of growth we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and quickly become a key part of the expansion of the telemarketing operations.
What we are looking for
As Telemarketing Operations Manager, you will directly oversee telemarketing operations on a day to day basis to ensure efficient and effective processes. You will be accountable for the successful deployment and delivery of all telemarketing activity. Accessing and utilising responsibilities and resources across the team to ensure campaigns are deployed and all telemarketing activity is successfully executed.
You will serve our local and national customers through the development and implementation of best call center/agency methods and procedures. You will proactively make suggestions and execute plans for system and process improvements using your knowledge of telemarketing operations.
You will be responsible for managing 3rd party partners (data) and with brands, agencies and internal and external stakeholders. Therefore it would be great if you have account management experience and/or are confident in a technical environment.
The business is in a period of rapid growth. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter to work closely with the Sales Manager and Managing Director to provide exceptional support both internally to the team, marketing partners and clients where required.
The role will report into our Sales Manager and Citrus Ornge’s CEO and Founder. You will be based with our team in the vibrant creative space, Platf9rm, within Hove Town Hall, Brighton. You will be part of something compelling, which will provide you with job satisfaction as the business is in a period of rapid growth. There is room for growth and the chance to make a real difference as we take the business to the next level.
What you’ll be involved with
- Manage and improve performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measure
- Developing and executing campaign strategies, reporting and feedback loops.
- Analytical reporting across multichannel campaigns.
- Using campaign data to inform future campaign strategies.
- Running monthly marketing and appointment setting reviews and tracking campaign performance and productivity.
- Implementing CRM marketing automation by setting strategies, creating content and executing campaigns
- Support HR and new staff onboarding
- Maintain the highest level of efficiency possible within the organization
- Improve and monitor organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency where possible
- Work with our partner web developers to support any tech and dev requirements
- Chase clients and publishers for overdue invoices where required
What you should have
- Experience working as a Telemarketing Operations Manager for a brand or agency, ideally B2B.
- Experience using CRMs, ideally HubSpot.
- Experience working with 3rd party partners and brands and agencies
- Comfortable with technical activities such as volume requests and dataloads and know your way around Microsoft excel and google docs
BA (HONS) degree in a related field and/or 5+ years employment experience in an agency or marketing environment
- Competitive Basic Salary (dependant on experience)
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 21 days Annual Leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), increased for long service
- Opportunities for career development with an ambitious and growing company
- An exciting and bustling creative working environment with a group of passionate people
- Some flexible working
Please apply with a cover letter and your CV and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is available immediately for a suitable candidate.
To learn more about Citrus Ornge please visit our website = https://www.citrusornge.com/