Operations Manager – Part Time
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary: Dependant on experience
Part time and some flexible working: 2-3 days per week pro-rota
Who are Citrus Ornge?
Citrus Ornge is a specialist performance marketing, technology, and publishing business that are experts in high-end B2B and B2C lead generation. We provide bespoke digital marketing products. We have three main areas of the business 1.
We have three distinct parts to the business that are in various stages of development
- Digital Lead Generation and performance marketing
- UKeo – our consumer website and supports our lead generation business
- Telemarketing and appointment setting – (client TM/and internal)
What we are looking for?
The business is in a period of rapid growth. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter to work closely with the Managing Director to provide exceptional support both internally to the team, marketing partners and clients where required. We are looking for someone who has a vast range of skills that can be utilised across various areas of the business. Someone who can work autonomously while also supporting the Managing DIrector and the wider team where required. This position would suit someone who might be returning to work, would like to work flexibly, might have a school run to do everyday and is looking for an exciting position they can grow into over time.
Role: Operations Manager
You will be the eyes and ears of the company working closely with the Managing DIrector across all areas of the business. You will have a great eye for detail and ensure both internal and external output is of the highest quality. You will act as a brand ambassador for both Citrus Ornge and our sister company UKeo ensuring all output is of high quality and consistency. You wear many hats and can apply your experience and expertise across all areas of the business.
You will be based with our team in the vibrant creative space, Platf9rm, within Hove Town Hall. You will be part of something compelling, which will provide you with job satisfaction.
- Act as the Managing Directors number two all areas of the business
- Maintain the highest level of efficiency possible within the organization
- Improve and monitor organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency where possible
- Support HR and new staff onboarding
- Create, check and send company/client sales contracts, proposals and NDAs
- Raise and reconcile invoices within Xero where required
- Chase clients and publishers for overdue invoices where required
- Work with our partner web developers to support any tech and dev requirements
- Provide great leadership and line management for the team
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Work with the managing director and board members to determine objectives and planning for short and long-term company goals
This list is not exhaustive, and you may be called upon to carry out other tasks and duties that can be reasonably expected within the scope of your role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, and cash-flow management
- Knowledge of using and managing Google Drive
- Knowledge of using PowerPoint and/or Google Slides presentations
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of the accounting software Xero *training will be provided if not
- Posting, managing and commission external freelancers via the website UpWork
- Understanding of how to use the instant messaging platform Slack and Skype
- Basic understanding of design, tech and dev terminology to work with our partner web and software developers
Experience and Knowledge
- Proven operational, studio or project management experience (ideally from a Media organisation)
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting (including profit and loss, cash-flow management and accounts reconciling)
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees. To embody the company social mission
- Solid understanding of financial management
- BA (HONS) degree in a related field and/or 5+ years employment experience in an agency or marketing environment
- Competitive Basic Salary (dependant on experience)
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 21 days Annual Leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), increased for long service
- Opportunities for career development with an ambitious and growing company
- An exciting and bustling working environment with a group of passionate people
- Some flexible working
Please apply with a cover letter and your CV and send to: email@example.com
This position is available immediately for a suitable candidate
To learn more about Citrus Ornge and our consumer website UKeo, visit our websites!
Download Job Description